Medical Record Review involves a detailed analysis of the medical records of a patient, which may include physician/nursing notes, diagnostic tests (lab tests, ECG, X-ray, and other imaging tests), ambulance call reports, correspondence between health professionals, printouts from monitoring equipment, and computerized databases. Medical record reviews are required for medical and legal purposes.
Flexible work from home options available.
12,000 to 14,000 (Fresher) & upto 45,000 (Experienced) per month with assured career growth (Incentives & Benefits as per Corporate Standards).
Weekends off/Cab/fixed salary increments after probation.
- Master degree in
- Dental (BDS)
- Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Occupational Therapy
- Plant Botany & Biotechnology
- Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Diploma courses in Allied health Sciences etc.,
- Candidate should be from Medical/Paramedical/Life Science/Allied Health Sciences
- Life Science/Non-life science graduates with a passion to enter the Healthcare sector will be considered
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer Skills